The 2nd edition of the Golf Tournament in favor of Fundatul will take place in the Club de Campo La Zagaleta on June 22.
The Club de Campo Zagaleta known to residents as simply the Old Course is a member-only 18-hole course designed by renowned golf architect Brad Benz in 1991 and redesigned by Marc Westenborg in 2016. In short, a field was created with championship standards on a green carpet that follows the undulating contours of an old hunting ranch, where the perfect expression is found: one of the most beautiful fields in Europe.
The game is characterized by its immaculate fairways and greens dotted with bunkers, water obstacles and changes in the level of the terrain, which produces an experience that challenges advanced players while nourishing those who are initiated into this sport. Play in a lush valley within an amphitheater of wooded hills and mountains in the background, with fascinating views of the sea and Marbella, which appear as you travel through the countryside.
The player feels continually surrounded by nature, as each hole offers a succession of imposing views that give way to the lakes, expansive views along the fairway, forested landscapes on the sides where the deer graze, mountainous tees that descend towards the valley and man-made obstacles that are designed to offer a very rewarding game. It is a paradise that dominates Marbella and the Mediterranean coast.
The Golf Tournament in favor of Fundatul will be played with the individual Stableford modality.
The same night, in the Gardens of the Club House, from 9:00 pm the charity gala dinner will be held, whose collection will go entirely to Fundatul.
Fundatul is an NGO located in Marbella that aims to exercise guardianship, protection, training, personal assistance and support work for people with disabilities.
The help the foundation receives is dedicated to the welfare of disabled people in our local environment.
A Tutelary Foundation, whose mission is to be the depository of each and every one of the rights of people with disabilities that are entrusted to us.
All our actions are aimed at promoting inclusion in all areas and for this, we rely on the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities.
- Create a support structure that allows the inclusion of people with disabilities in each and every one of the activities of daily life.
- Employment, as an engine of change that dignifies people and makes them free, allows them to make their own decisions and become participatory citizens of society.
- Ensure the welfare of people in situations of dependency and greater vulnerability, whose protection has been entrusted to us.
- Leisure activities and free time as a complementary resource of daily life and learning for individual and group self-management.
These are the modalities of participation to the tournament and dinner.
- Standard mode (€ 1,700 + gift/s raffle):
(It is also possible to choose golf or dinner separately)
- Sponsorship of a hole with the advertising of the brand (piece/s not included).
- Sponsorship and a table for 10 guests.
- At least one gift from the company to include in the raffle.
2. Individual prices:
- Price per golf player: € 100 (buggy included).
- Price per dinner: € 120
- Full price Golf + Dinner: € 200
Reservations: Club de Campo La Zagaleta, Tel: (34) 952 85 54 50 – Mail: email@example.com