We are delighted to invite you to this year’s United Nationalities Marbella Summit. #UNMS2019 is being held on the 14th May 2019 at Finca Amalur Alabardero – #free #interactive #community event for you to share your ideas and get support from those who have similar interests.
To give you a brief overview of this year’s event we’re looking to focus on filling the gaps following on from the previous three events, as follows:
Update and tracking of previous initiatives:
- Progressing our community grapevine.
- Progressing the Zero Hero initiative through free soft drinks for the designated driver ensuring a safer community for all.
- Sustainable Marbella: recycling and plastic free living.
- Supporting isolated community members.
- Interaction between businesses and charities.
UNMS 2019 focus: Marbella Teens
Marbella now has a reputation not just for sun, sea and beautiful homes but also for fabulous schools, making it an ideal city for families. This is true with perhaps the exception of our teens. This year’s summit aims to address the creation of:
- Suitable hang out spaces.
- Non-alcoholic discotheques.
- Other suitable activities and cultural events for this age group.
- Internal support systems for emotional and social growth.
Further interaction of our youth with our business and charity community is essential to create opportunities for these teens to aspire to a future career and life in Marbella. Once again dignitaries and diplomats will be joining members of the international community and we hope you will be one of them.
We have 147 nationalities living in Marbella and some of the most privileged brains on the planet getting together to brainstorm and ensure that we keep Marbella up to the standard we’ve all come to expect, which is why we need you there!
This is a FREE and interactive community event.
Date: 14th May 2019
Time: registration from 9.30am. Event runs till 2.30pm.
Place: Finca Amalur, Marbella (easy, plentiful parking available!)
Please visit Marbella TV Now to register – http://rtvmarbellanow.com/UNMS2019/
For information on logistics, sponsorship and stalls at the event please contact Natalie by email: firstname.lastname@example.org